What does Oral Health CRC offer students?
The Oral Health CRC offers scholarships to high achieving students enrolled at the University of Melbourne, Monash University or the University of Queensland. Offering more than financial support, the CRC provides postgraduate students with the opportunity to work with world-leaders in the field and achieve high standards in research.
CRC students have the opportunity to receive conference support, participate in a career development program focused on core research skills and have direct contact with industry.
Opportunities exist for students to participate in a range of research projects. Researchers in the Oral Health CRC use state-of-the-art techniques in:
- Protein chemistry / peptide synthesis / nanotechnology
- Molecular biology / microarray technology
- Microbiology / flow cytometry / confocal microscopy
- Immunology / vaccine development
- Mass spectroscopy / proteomics
- Molecular modeling / NMR / bioinformatics
- Facial imaging
Projects can be undertaken in any of the Oral Health CRC's research programmes. For more information, refer to the Scholarships page.